Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We have to take class in Sevilla???

It's true, we have to actually go to class and even do HOMEWORK while studying abroad...I personally think that researching flights, accommodations, and tours is enough work to replace classes! I say this because Copeland and I have been travel agents these past couple days planning our travels throughout Europe for when the program is over and it is hard work! From trying to find the best travel times and making sure we stay within some budget we finally each came up with itineraries (thanks skyscanner!). It looks like Seth and I will be starting in Sevilla and visiting Munich, Vienna, Prague, and Amsterdam!!! So I guess now we have to focus on actual classes, which have been pretty good so far. I am taking Advanced Grammar and Composition, Spain and the European Union, Spain and Islam, and Spanish Art and Culture, muy interesante! We already had reading homework :( but all of the professors and really nice and very funny. It is definitely hard to think about class when you are thinking about the adventures we are going to have touring Europe though!

Otherwise, Sevilla has been super rainy these past couple days and it looks like it will continue to be for a while...when the sun comes out so will my camera and I will hopefully have some pictures up that all of you can be jealous of :) Thursday and Saturday we are doing some tours with the whole group so I will definitely have pictures of those soon. Also, our new friend Clara invited us to happy hour at Flaherty's with 1 euro Heineken's and karaoke on Thursday so we are excited for that!

Hasta luego amigos!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I could think of worse places to be studying. Looks fantastic...and so do you! Tell us more about the architecture and food.Is wine acceptable for people of all ages in Spain? I so enjoyed the gothic churches and art museums in Madrid. Have you been to any there?
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete